Do you live in another Nordic country and have interest income/ interest expenses in Finland? 

This applies to you who live in another Nordic country and have interest income or expenses in Finland. This information only concerns taxation of this type of income.

Interest income

Interest income from Finland will only be taxed in your country of residence. 

If tax has been erroneously withheld in Finland, please contact the Finnish payer e.g. the bank that has relayed the payment to you.

Interest to pay

If you live in another Nordic country and are a non-resident in Finland, you are entitled to deductions based on paid interest, if the payments for example concern a house/apartment that you own in Finland and have rented out to a tenant.

Select the other country here:   Denmark | Iceland | Norway | Sweden