Do you live in another Nordic country and are employed as an air crew member in Sweden?

This applies to persons resident in another Nordic country and employed in Sweden  by a Nordic airline to work on board aircrafts. This information only applies to tax on earned income

Taxation in Sweden

Your salary is exempted from taxation in Sweden. This applies regardless of whether you work on domestic or international flights.

Taxation in the country of residence

Your pay is liable to tax in your country of residence. If you have received expense allowances to cover expenses relating to your work, the taxable surplus is to be calculated in accordance with the rules of your country of residence.

You must declare the income and the expense allowances in the tax return in your country of residence.

National Insurance (Social security insurance)

There are special rules about where you are to be insured. For more information you should contact the social security authority in the country where you are resident or Försäkringskassan in Sweden.

Select the other country here:   Denmark | Iceland | Norway | Finland |