Do you live in Finland and work in another Nordic country as an artiste or sportsman? 

This applies to you who are resident in Finland and work as an artiste or sportsmanin in another Nordic country. This information only applies to taxation of your income from this employment.

Taxation in another Nordic country

If you work in another Nordic country as a sportsman or performing artist, that Nordic country has the right to tax your income derived from your work.

Taxation in Finland

Income from work in another Nordic country is not only taxed in the Nordic country concerned, but also in Finland. The foreign tax is in Finland deducted from the Finnish tax on the same income.

You can report foreign income and taxes paid on Form 16A or via MyTax.

Select the other country here:   Denmark | Iceland | Norway | Sweden