Do you live in Norway and work in another Nordic country as an artiste or sportsman?

This applies to you who live in Norway and work as an artist (entertainer) or athlete in another Nordic country. The information applies only to tax on your income as an artiste.

Taxation in the country of work

If you work/perform as an artiste or sportsman in another Nordic country, your income is normally taxable in the country in which you work. This may also apply when you receive your income through a business enterprise.

Taxation in Norway

The income is also taxable in Norway and must always be declared in your Norwegian tax return. You can claim a deduction from your Norwegian tax for the tax you have paid in the other country (credit). The deduction is limited to the Norwegian tax on your income from abroad.

Select the other country here:   Denmark | Iceland | Finland | Sweden