Do you live in another Nordic country and are employed as an air crew member in Denmark?

This applies to you who live in another Nordic country and employed in Denmark by a Nordic airline to work on board aircrafts. This information only applies to tax on earned income.

Taxation in Denmark

Your pay is exempt from taxation in Denmark. This applies regardless of whether you work on domestic flights or on international flights.

You must include your income and reimbursements your Danish Tax return.

Taxation in your country of residence

Your pay is liable to tax in your country of residence. If you have received expense allowances to cover expenses relating to your work, the taxable surplus is to be calculated in accordance with the rules of your country of residence.

You must declare the income in the tax return submitted in your country of residence.

National Insurance

There are special rules about where you are to be insured. For more information you should contact the social security authority in the country where you are living or in Denmark. 

Select the other country here:   Iceland | Norway | Finland | Sweden